- Group Training
- School or Club Consultancy
- Internship Opportunities
- Individual Strength and Conditioning Training
- Gifted and Talented Programme Delivery
- Coach CPD Workshops
- Online Consultancy and Programs
MatchFit Youth Strength and Conditioning only use qualified strength and conditioning
professionals with an understanding of the pedagogical and physiological processes related to youth and adolescent physical development. Staff utilise a constraints approach to skill development, creating a fun and effective learning environment. Differentiation techniques enable all young athletes to learn and develop at a rate that is most effective for their individual needs. Available services include:
• Individual athlete or group athlete sessions delivered by MatchFit coaching staff. Including delivery of programmed supervised sessions coached by MatchFit coaching staff, which is monitored and measured complete with progress reports.
• Coach education workshops for coaches and teachers. The focus of these is to up-skill other practitioners so that they can integrate elements of strength and conditioning within their practice. This will also include current thinking from skill acquisition research pertaining to how to better facilitate the learning of youth athletes.
• Consultancy with schools and sports clubs to help design and implement strength and conditioning programmes. This includes the design of schemes of work and progressive programmes.